Collaborate with friends and family with Whiteboard, the easy-to-use collaborative drawing app! Two users can create pictures together over local Wi-Fi.
Create unique collaborative art.
• Lots of fun and colorful Stickers to make your drawings even more exciting!
• Add up to 3 photos to your canvas and decorate them with your imagination.
• When one person's artistic skills aren't quite enough, combine your painting abilities with Whiteboard!
• Easy-to-use paint- or graffiti-like interface.
• Two devices can draw on the same canvas simultaneously.
• Full-screen drawing.
• Adjustable marker width.
• "Brush" Preview to see what you're getting before you start sketching.
• Designed for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
• Free! This is the Lite version of Whiteboard.
Try many potential uses.
• The peer-to-peer networking feature also enables a certain class of multiplayer games, like Connect 4, Tic-Tac-Toe, Dots, and more.
• It's also useful for quickly visualizing ideas: I used it myself this way, putting into visible form an icon layout I had in mind. It's almost like using a graphic tablet!
• The possibilities are endless; it's like having a whiteboard wherever you go.