Create your own content with the Book Creator App, here are some great starting points and lesson ideas! Here is a link to the Book Creator blog with tons of lesson ideas!
- Use Twitter in your classroom:
- Beth Hollands compelling blog post of why you should be using Twitter
Pic Collage is a fantastic app for making posters, labeling things, showing understanding: Here are some great ideas for using it in your classroom
- How to get started with Pic Collage
- Verbs with Pic Collage
- Place Value Pic Collage
- Pic Collage ideas on Pinterest
- More Pic Collage Ideas:
- Illustrate different parts of the body such as wrist, ankle, nose, fingers
- Illustrate what push looks like, what pull looks like
- Illustrate positional Words, such as under, over, beside etc..
- Illustrate numbers, such has 2 apples are the same as 2 pebbles
- Create the alphabet using students creating the shape of the letter, take photos make into an alphabet book
- Use Pic collage to make a shape book
- Use Pic collage to make a self portrait using the sign language to sign I love you (have the students work in pairs!
- Use Photo collage to make a color collage like - b-is for blue
- Using the audio recording feature, do a round robin record each student saying the alphabet like a - is for apple
- Kathy Schrock's iPads 4 Teaching